I am Minister Aaron Standberry, President of Jehovah Ministries, INC (JM). We are a 501(c) 3, tax exempted charity/ministry in good standing with the State of Mississippi and the Federal Government (EIN#64-0863250). Jehovah Ministries means “God’s Servants”, and we strive to be good servants of God (Jesus) in the multimedia industry.
Jehovah Ministries is passionately committed to building communities of Christian and faith-based organizations through engaging media and resources throughout the Gulf Coast region in order to strengthen and provide capacity building, effective social services and outreach to those in need.
Our vision is to be recognized as the premier nonprofit broadcast outlet for local non-profit organizations that are committed to achieving and improving their mission in helping people through life.
Core Value Statement
Our core values are based in The Lord Jesus Christ who leads and guides us to all truth. The following are a list of the values we maintain.
- Excellence in biblical stewardship
- Assisting Christian and faith-based organization to serve the Lord Jesus with excellence, integrity, and enabling our testimony to reach the entire Gulf Coast region
- Practicing what we preach about Jesus Christ through example
- Promoting accountability and effective stewardship for our supporters
- Serving as a bridge to Jesus Christ for the Christian and Non-Christian communities
- Promoting the unity and diversity of the Christian Church through effective
Jehovah Ministries is founded on the vision that local Christian ministries need to become more visible to all the MS Gulf Coast communities. Our mission is to provide the local communities with an opportunity to experience traditional, contemporary, and urban Christian ministries via the multimedia broadcast industry. For the last twenty-two years, Jehovah Ministries has conducted many broadcast productions to maintain this vision.